Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Why have a Blogger account?

Blogging is $0.00 to start.  Excluding the internet bill and cost of your computer and accessories that you're already paying for.  I just write and post what I want, just like with Facebook, twitter, instagram and other social media sites.  But, the catch is, I get to post ads on my blog.  When my followers see an ad they like they click it and it takes them to the deal, and that's when I get paid.  Why should I spend all my time on all those other social media sites when I can create a custom social media page for myself and earn an income.  I have time, location and financial freedom.  You should follow me and gain all the same benefits of blogging.   Be a creator and make your page personal to you like you did when you had MySpace.

Please create a blog and I'll add you to my reading list!

                                                                                                                 - Vive Siempre Libre



www.yourfreeart.net

www.daisiecompany.com


No comments:

Post a Comment